
We went as a family to our polling place yesterday for the primary election. Yesterday was actually the second election day since Linus was born, but he missed the first one because he wasn't even 24 hours old yet and we'd voted by absentee ballot the week before. We didn't wait more than a minute and Linus got to see the election booth and ballot. He was also admired by a friendly election worker. He gave her a smile.
3 comments:
I love those socks. When do babies start wearing shoes? What size clothes is he in?
I goofed. I thought I was editing my post and I deleted it instead. Anyway... babies don't have to wear shoes until they are walking outside, so it will be a hile yet. He is outgrowing his current clothes which are a size 3-6 month and moving into clothes that are 6-9 month, or the 15-22 pound size. He weighs around 17 pounds. When buying him clothes I have to go by the weight they recommend for the size and not the age because some brands run really small, like the Cherokee brand Target carries.
Post a Comment