Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mobility


Linus is becoming mobile and he likes it! Yesterday I had him on his quilt on his back. He flipped over to his tummy and proceeded to slowly spin himself clockwise by using his arms to pull himself around. He had fun looking around and grabbing at things. I'm having to keep a closer eye on him because he managed to scoot himself out from under his play gym the other day.

He still loves playing tall baby and standing a lot, but now he bends down in the direction of interesting things. In this photo he is enjoying the grass at Lyz's.

Very early Sunday morning Matthew and I were laying on the living room floor at Lyz's trying to get Linus to go back to sleep and not wake up Lyz and Andy. Linus looked in my eyes and gently stroked my hair (not yanking hard like usual). It was so sweet. They say babies can't love at this early age, but I sure felt loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Linus was just stroking you so YOU'D go back to sleep and he could have the run of the house!

Just kidding : )

Susan said...

I know a puppy he could play with! She kisses a lot and I don't know if Linus would like that. I sure do!