
The clinic gave us a great handout listing appropriate finger foods for various ages. Oddly enough, for Linus' age it listed apple sauce as a finger food. Hmmmm. We gave him some mashed banana, but it was too difficult for him to pick up. When I realized it wasn't a successful finger food, I put some in his mouth and it was too chunky for him. We'll try again another time. We received a couple of little mesh food sack things. You're supposed to put soft food in it for baby to gnaw on to get through the mesh. I tried banana in it and I really don't know that he got much. He did squish some out and get it on his nose, though.
Favorite foods continue to be fruit: bananas, pears, apple sauce, peaches, and now plums. He leans forward and gulps it down. He is still allergic to carrots. I gave him some squash with a bit of carrot in it and he got the same rash on his face. No more carrots now until he's a year old.
1 comment:
He'll be doing the Cheerios thing in no time!!!
Post a Comment