
The title of this post is not what this photo is. The title is what I said when I saw how Matthew had Linus sitting on the settee next to him while Matthew put on his boots. He looked like someone posing for a painting. I'm still amazed at Linus' sitting skills. He was sitting on his bedroom floor playing with toys while I changed his sheet and put away his laundry. I kept looking at him and thinking, "Wow! Linus is sitting!" I need to wash a throw rug to put under the quilt he plays on downstairs. The hardwood floor isn't so nice to Linus' head when he tips over.
Linus and I have a bit of a cold. I have a sore throat and wonder if Linus does. He's got the same little bit of runny nose that I do and he has a little cough. Yesterday he was out of sorts, but looks like he feels better today. We skipped baby class today because I didn't want us to infect other little ones. I'm disappointed because it was about infant oral care and I was interested in the subject.
So what is going on in this photo? Linus is playing with Johanna and the new baby in the group, Ana. Ana was born a few days before Linus and recently moved to Green Bay. I got quite a few laughs out of watching three babies doing similar things, like grabbing toys and putting them in their mouths, and I also enjoyed noticing the ways in which they are different.
2 comments:
Linus sure is popular with the ladies! :) What fun to observe three little ones interacting!
Is Johanna the one on the left and Ana on the right? I'm basing this guess on what I remember of Johanna's cheeks.
It's amazing how chubby babies' cheeks are.
Post a Comment