We've been busy trying to make the house safer for Linus now that he is cruising around so well. He got from the chair in his room out to the hallway by cruising along the walls. Within the hour I was at the store buying a gate for the top of the stairs. Matthew installed it Sunday and yesterday Linus made it from his room to the gate. Good thing that is up. I'm starting to rearrange the kitchen so that dangerous things are in only a few drawers. The drawer latches are difficult to install and we want them in as few as we can get away with. He has so much fun finding new treasures in the kitchen cabinets. So many wondrous things to explore.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Baby-Proofing
We've been busy trying to make the house safer for Linus now that he is cruising around so well. He got from the chair in his room out to the hallway by cruising along the walls. Within the hour I was at the store buying a gate for the top of the stairs. Matthew installed it Sunday and yesterday Linus made it from his room to the gate. Good thing that is up. I'm starting to rearrange the kitchen so that dangerous things are in only a few drawers. The drawer latches are difficult to install and we want them in as few as we can get away with. He has so much fun finding new treasures in the kitchen cabinets. So many wondrous things to explore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sneaky little guy! Looks like he's having fun keeping Mommy on her toes!
The trouble is, of course, that I'm on the side of the explorer. So good for you for separating the scarey items from the everyday items. But he owns the place, if not this week, then next year. Cheers, Jon
Post a Comment