Here is a picture from last week when it was warm enough to play outside. I still thought he needed a coat, but Matthew disagreed and just put Linus' hat and mittens on him. It sure did feel good to spend time outside. It was a nice break before more snow arrived.
I'm thinking maybe I should get Linus a passport since he was walking around this morning with a Greek phrase book. I have a travel calendar in the kitchen and it is making me feel the travel bug. Last month featured Tahiti. What a gorgeous place that would be to visit. I got a book at the library that says Tahitians love babies. I think that means we have go. Yeah, right. Fun to dream about, though.
2 comments:
Of course the Tahitians would love Linus. He looks so happy, walking around, such a big boy now. Just imagine how he'd react to sand.
I say you should take him to Tahiti.
Susan wants to come along also. It would be fun to hold his hands and help him walk in the water.
Post a Comment