Monday, February 19, 2007

My Little Valentine


Here is Linus making valentines for me with Matthew. Matthew says Linus was into creating 3-D art, so I got a few valentines that certainly didn't lie flat. They are the best! Linus has enjoyed playing with his valentines. He walks around with them and crinkkles them up a bit. Our neighbor gave Linus a little stuffed Snoopy with a fabric Valentine in one paw.

Poor little Linus is teething. He was up at 5 a.m. in tears and wouldn't go back to sleep for about an hour and a half. He fell asleep on top of Matthew while I showered. He's very fussy and clingy today. I'm plying him with teething rings and Tylenol. Oh, and of course lots of hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture...Linus peeking over the table. What treasures little kids' art projects are!! Bean got 2 Valentines! I'm saving both of them for the baby book!!