Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shaken, Not Stirred


Linus has adopted an empty hot chocolate container as his latest favorite toy. I put a ball in it and he walks around shaking it, stopping to pull the ball out and then putting it back in, and returning to shaking it.

A new madeup song we sing is:
Shakey, shakey, shakey;
Making music!

Shakey, shakey, shakey;
Making music!


Linus quickly picked up that when he shakes his little percussion instruments (bells, clackers, etc.) I dance and sing the Shakey Shakey song. Now he dances when he shakes most anything that rattles, such as his peek a blocks.

P.S. From this photo you may recognize that the coffee table now belongs to Linus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I especially like how the remote is one of his toys. Yay, Linus! Even though he's too young for TV, there's no harm in learning to love ones remote.