Here is how Linus' hair looked the other day after his nap.
At the grocery store today Linus became attached to a bag of black eyed peas I'd put in our cart. When it came time to check out, he cried when I took them away for the cashier to ring up. To her credit, she moved really fast to scan them and give them back, while saying, "I'm sorry, honey. I don't know the number for those." He insisted on holding them in the car seat on the way home and I ended up putting them to bed with him for his nap. Unfortunately, he can't play with them anymore because I'm afraid the bag will break and the beans are a choking hazzard for sure.
He has been ornery. He cries, so I pick him up. He squirms to be put down. Then he cries harder. Huh?! Is he teething? Is he just crabby? Is he conflicted between wanting me and not wanting me? I suppose I'll never know. Hopefully this passes soon.
1 comment:
Bed head's hair looks not unlike his father's hat head hair when his hair was longer.
I bet Linus is figuring out he's an independent person as opposed to being part of you, and alarmed that this could be so. That'd make any baby crabby!
Love,
Jean
Post a Comment