Monday, March 19, 2007

Gardening


Linus helped Matthew plant carrots yesterday. Yes; I know that it is only March and we are in Wisconsin. Matthew felt the urge. Linus also face planted. He was squatting in front of the garage and fell face first onto the cement. My little one has a scraped nose and a funny pattern on his forehead. We think the marks on his head are from the hat he was wearing being pushed into his skin when he fell. The tip of his nose is pink and has a scrape and the side of his nose is also scraped. These are the first of many scrapes, bumps, and bruises in his future and I suppose I'll get used to it.

At story time this morning Linus danced to the "Shake Your Sillies Out" song. He looked so very cute.

Here is Linus walking around with his first animal crackers. I couldn't resist buying them because I knew he would like carrying them around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan says your child is so very cute and I can't wait to see him next. How sad he fell down on the cement. Poor baby!