Linus is sick; sicker than he's ever been in his short life. Poor kid. So I'm busy looking after him and trying to comfort him. I'm trying to get him to take more liquids, but he is refusing. He won't take ice chips, Pedialyte, water from my glass or a sippy cup, milk, and not much formula in the last 24 hours. He isn't eating much either, although I did get him to finally finish 4 ounces of applesauce. He isn't listless and his fever isn't at 104 degrees, so the clinic said we didn't need to bring him in unless we felt we needed to for peace of mind. It is rather stressful monitoring a baby's illness.
2 comments:
Poor Linus! You have our sympathies... And if that kid won't drink, don't forget the turkey baster. (Just kidding about that turkey baster).
Oh, poor little Linus! I hope he feels better very soon!
Post a Comment