BryAnn sent Linus some belated birthday presents. The one that caused the biggest response was a wood mobile with a cat at the top and tropical fish dangling. He pulled it out of the box and proceeded to giggle with joy. It was cute to see him so excited.
We all went to the City Park Arts Festival this morning and one of the vendors gave Linus a pinwheel. He looked adorable waving it around while he rode on Matthew's shoulders and it was a beautiful sight to see him riding in the stroller with the pinwheel spinning in the breeze. What work of art did we purchase? A peach pie. We met the baker, the owner of a bakery in town that uses organic ingredients. She'd baked the pie this morning. Since I won't be turning on the oven until the daily temperature drops below 60, what a delight for us to have this pie. Plus, a lot of peaches are grown in Colorado, so we should enjoy the bounty.
3 comments:
Ooh...Linus sure looks like he's having fun with this mobile! How sweet! I also liked reading about the words he is saying. It'll be fun to hear what other sentences he comes up with.
I'm so glad he liked the mobile.
And you grow peaches in Colorado!?! I thought it only grew in hot places like here in Georgia.
Our baby Linus is talking!!! How fun. I like that he said tree right away.
One of Brandon's early words was "flag" because it was just after Sept 11 and they were everywhere.
Post a Comment