Thursday, August 30, 2007

Up

Linus' first real verbal command is "up." For example, he accidentally knocked his cup off the table and he pointed to it on the floor and said, "Up." Hooray! He still points at things he wants and grunts or whines, which is effective, yet annoying, communication.

Linus said a great full sentence the other day. I handed him his toy cow and he said, "The cow says moo." I can't even begin to guess how many times I've said that sentence to him in his short life, so it wasn't all that surprising except that it was a full sentence.

I've been under the weather all week and the three of us are just getting by, which is why I haven't posted. But little Linus is doing great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute sentence! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better. Linus is a good proud Wisconsinite to talk about cows. I will get him a cheesehead for Christmas. (Kidding!)

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Stephanie and star said.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Not even two and he's into literary quotes. What a kid! Hope you are on the mend, Stacey.
Give the sweetest kid in Denver a big hug from me.
love,
Jean