Friday, August 24, 2007

Park



The playground has reopened at the park near our house. It has been closed due to construction work the entire time we have lived here. Linus and I went and played there this morning. He liked watching some bigger kids play. Once they left, he went and climbed around the play structure. He is getting more confident walking across the bridge that dips down and sways a bit. He still holds onto my hand while he does it, though. When we go down the big curvy slide together he laughs.

I told Linus, "I love you," the other night and he repeated it back. Yesterday when we returned home from the museum I said, "Home again, home again; jiggedy jig," and he said, "Jiggedy jig." I love to hear him say things.

Either he is teething or coming down with something because he went down for a nap an hour and a half earlier than usual.

(The one picture is of Linus holding onto me at the park. I held the camera down by our hands and hoped for the best as I clicked it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute in that hat! How fun to hear him saying new things each day. :)