Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pockets



Linus has discovered pockets! He liked putting pebbles in the pants pockets of our duplex neighbor before she moved away. Then I showed him the pockets on his overalls and right away he put a tissue and his kewpie baby in the top pocket. Another day he put acorns in his sweatshirt pockets. Acorns also end up being stored in the satin pocket on his lovey. They spill out in random places as he carries lovey around the house. This morning I found an acorn in our bed. It was like an autumn fairy had visited! Matthew showed Linus how to put things in the middle of lovey and then pull up the corners to make a little sack. He put the training to the test with crabapples in our front yard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's not giving up Bink, huh? He looks awfully attached to it.

Anonymous said...

Every time there's a new picture, I want to say How cute! So usually I refrain.

But this really is too cute. Please post a picture of Linus with the Kewpie in his bib pocket!

Stacey said...

No, he has been needing Bink and Lovey more the last month. I think he is in a major transitional object phase. I've put the kabash on him taking Lovey outside anymore. It is the only one he has and I find it difficult to ever wash it when he needs to have it all of the time.