Here is a picture of Linus on the big slide. Sliding is his favorite thing to do at the play ground.
Over the weekend we went to the main branch of the library downtown. The children's department is incredible. It has tons of books and is set up with lots of stuffed animals, a table-sized checkers game, big pillows, and whimsical paint colors on the walls. Linus got four books that we've had to read over, and over, and over again. We read so many books together each day and some get read probably 8 times. One book we got that I really like to read out loud is Baby Danced the Polka. Johanna (in Wisconsin) has this book. Linus likes it, but I think I enjoy it more. Matthew and I played with Linus a lot and the two went to the museum while I sewed yesterday afternoon. It was a pretty mellow holiday weekend for us.
3 comments:
This is a very cool photo! I love the look of joy on his face. :)
Look at our big boy sliding!!! I miss his cute little cheeks. What would I do without Linus' and Juniper's blogs??
By the way, I never realized it made the names all small letters. I thought I was just doing that to be stylish. : )
Love the blog. It makes me smile every time to see what Linus (and you) are up to.
And if Linus is happy in the pictures, so much the better.
Post a Comment