Linus' first professional haircut experience went great! I felt so relieved when he was done, as I had been stressing out about him making a scene. I should have known better, because Linus really is a mellow kid. I took him to LolliLocks, a locally- owned chain of kids salons. The place is little diva girl heaven. They sell tons of pretty hair things. They have a play area and fun chairs for the younger kids to sit in while getting their hair cut. Linus chose to sit on the dragon. The stylist apologized that she only had a pink cape for Linus to wear because the blue ones weren't dry yet. I said I had nothing against Linus wearing a pink cape. She worked efficiently, talked nicely to him, and gave him books to look at while she worked. She asked what I wanted and I said I wanted it trimmed up and for him to look like a sweet little boy, no buzz cut. Voila!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Haircut
Linus' first professional haircut experience went great! I felt so relieved when he was done, as I had been stressing out about him making a scene. I should have known better, because Linus really is a mellow kid. I took him to LolliLocks, a locally- owned chain of kids salons. The place is little diva girl heaven. They sell tons of pretty hair things. They have a play area and fun chairs for the younger kids to sit in while getting their hair cut. Linus chose to sit on the dragon. The stylist apologized that she only had a pink cape for Linus to wear because the blue ones weren't dry yet. I said I had nothing against Linus wearing a pink cape. She worked efficiently, talked nicely to him, and gave him books to look at while she worked. She asked what I wanted and I said I wanted it trimmed up and for him to look like a sweet little boy, no buzz cut. Voila!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks great! I'm glad it went well. Once we went to buy swimmie diapers for Brandon. I let him choose and he chose the pink ones. I looked up at Matt and he looked hesitant but shrugged so off we went with the pink swimmies. Half way back to the check-out Matt turned the cart around and said, "I'm sorry! I can't have my son wearing pink swimmies! I know it's wrong but I can't help it!" I just laughed because whatever. And then we showed up at Rick and Dawn's and Jacob was in pink swimmies!
Oh, he looks so handsome, and definitely looks like a sweet little boy!! I must say, I'm looking forward to Juniper having hair so I can braid it and stuff like our mother used to do to my hair! I refuse to stick those velcro bows on her head, though, or use those hairbands they make for baby girls. I'll wait until she has hair!
Post a Comment