Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Little Helper




I've been giving Linus more little jobs to do because it makes him so happy to do "big people" tasks and because it will teach him to help out around the house. He likes putting his dishes in the dishwasher and putting his laundry away. The dishes are sometimes put in diagonally and the clothes become unfolded, but he has done his part and feels important.

When I gave Linus his bath one night last week he proceeded to scoot around the tub, washing down the sides of the tub and the faucet. Then he wanted me to put my feet in so he could wash those, too. Good training, huh?

Here he is enjoying my birthday cake and wearing the apron I sewed for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Linus he can come to my house and scrub our bathtub. :)

He looks like a good little helper.

Anonymous said...

What a great helper he is. I love seeing how he's growing up, and really developing into his own little person.