Crill? Tee-hee!!!!!!!! :) I love his sweet little voice!
His expression and running away at the end was funny.
I thought he said they ate squirrel! And Brandon still wants to mess up ant hills. Must be a little boy thing that doesn't go away.
Stephanie, I think you misunderstood him. He said, "I don't want to mess them up." He never messes with ant hills. One of my parenting missions is to raise a boy who doesn't mess up ant hills, throw rocks at ducks, or throw toads against buildings.
Sure enough, he does say he didn't want to mess them up. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Crill? Tee-hee!!!!!!!! :)
I love his sweet little voice!
His expression and running away at the end was funny.
I thought he said they ate squirrel!
And Brandon still wants to mess up ant hills. Must be a little boy thing that doesn't go away.
Stephanie, I think you misunderstood him. He said, "I don't want to mess them up." He never messes with ant hills. One of my parenting missions is to raise a boy who doesn't mess up ant hills, throw rocks at ducks, or throw toads against buildings.
Sure enough, he does say he didn't want to mess them up. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment