Linus left his peanut butter bread outside and he discovered it several hours later with tons of ants on it. So now he has a better understanding of what ants will eat.
I hosted another Obama event Monday night. It was a postcard-writing party. Two of my neighbors attended and the other six folks signed up via the Obama website. We wrote out 148 postcards encouraging undecided voters to choose Obama. Some people brought store bought postcards to write out and others decorated their own.
Linus did okay with all of the strangers in the house, but he did get quite keyed up. He colored with markers, ate brownies, and prattled to me.
2 comments:
How do you know who an undecided voter is? Phone polls?
I don't know who the undecided voters are who will receive the postcards. The campaign office I shipped them to has access to any number of tracking methods to determine who is undecided.
Post a Comment