
The little fabric book I got for Linus last week is a big hit. We took it along to my doctor appointment yesterday and he was content sitting in the stroller and chewing on the book. He also "talked" to both the lab tech and the doctor. Such a friendly, chatty baby. He didn't fuss in the car or at the office.
The hot weather has receded and it felt so nice to be outside with Linus today. We gave Matthew a nice send off when he left for work. I helped Linus wave as Matthew drove away. In a bit we will be heading out for Linus' first story time at the children's bookstore. This one is geared for babies up to age one. I'm curious how he'll react to the whole experience. I'll fill you in tomorrow.
(Photo: Linus with his new table toy.)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear how Linus' book club goes!
Post a Comment