Thursday, July 13, 2006

Flaxen Hair Retraction


I take it back. I don't think Linus will be blonde. His hair is actually light brown. It it longer and easier to see the color and it is more brown than blonde. His eyes are still blue, though.

Linus is having fun hanging out with me and Lyz. We are taking him to his first craft store today. Last night we had a great dinner at Kavarna and Linus grabbed the handle of Matthew's hot chocolate mug. While downtown, we ran into my nurse from the first 12 hours I was at the hospital in labor. It was fun to see her and her baby, a little dog. She said maybe she'd see me in a few years. I laughed and said, "We'll see! It was hard going the first time."

(Photo: Linus in the carrier that he does not like, even when I tell him that babies around the globe like being carried like that.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon had a Snugli and he didn't like it either when he had to ride facing in. When he was old enough to ride facing out (when they can hold their head up on their own maybe?) then he was fine with it.

Anonymous said...

So Linus doesn't enjoy the Snugli. What about Matthew?

And how was the trip to the craft store? What did you all get? Did Linus show any interest in any particular craft yet? Though I suppose if his hobby is putting things in his mouth, everything probably looked good.

Tell Lyz I said hi.

Anonymous said...

I like the maya wrap (like a Snugli, but different). When Linus does tolerate it, its like carrying him around, all comfy and close, but with my hands free. If he doesn't change his mind soon, he'll be too heavy for us parents to enjoy it!