Friday, July 21, 2006

First Concert



We took Linus to the jazz concert at the Botanical Garden last night. We had a great time picnicking. Linus was a lot of fun. He gave each of the garden employees a smile, which pleased them to no end. Linus was propped up on Matthew's legs and Linus liked looking at the nearby tree. When the wind blew through the leaves, Linus would laugh and get excited, which I captured in the first picture. When I had him on my lap facing out, he would get excited when people walked by on the nearby path. After the concert, a couple that had been sitting behind us came up and told me how much they enjoyed watching Linus and that it made the evening for them.

I won't be blogging for a couple of days because as you all know, we'll be in Madison. Three cheers for APT! Three cheers for seeing everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told Brandon that Stacey said Linus could sleep in his room in the play-pen but that he gets up at 5 or 6 a.m. Brandon said he'd just roll over when Linus shakes him. Ummmmm.....I think Brandon is has the wrong idea of Linus' abilities at this point.