
Linus wasn't as excited about the craft store as I expected him to be. He was sleepy and a bit fussy. He did seem to be more interested in the fabric than the yarn. Maybe he'll be a costume designer for American Players Theatre one day! We also took him to Butterfly Books, our independent children's book seller, and he got a little fabric book with a cuff to attach it to his stroller or his wrist. It got really, really hot here and I turned the air conditioning on at 4 when I couldn't take it anymore. One problem with the AC is that the thermostat never turns it off, so it froze us out in the night. I don't know what is wrong with it since the thermostat works just fine for the furnace. Fortunately, we only turn the AC on once in a while. I didn't get to craft with Lyz last night after dinner as planned because Linus had a melt down and wouldn't calm down for Matthew. I watched Lyz scrapbook and made suggestions while holding Linus.
They say it will be near 95 degrees today, so we will lay low here at home. Have a good weekend everyone!
(Photo: Linus playing with one of his blocks for the first time. He tried to put it in his mouth.)
3 comments:
How funny! John gets sleepy and fussy in craft stores, too! :) The hot weather probably got to Linus. It's been hot here, too!
Uhhh... You forgot to blog about the most important event of the day... When Linus explosive drooled all over me, my skirt, my hand, my watch... oh yeah, and the teeny bit he got on his own shirt just to make me feel better! Though, admittedly, it was a lot funnier when I told him to do it to his Mama, and he did!! What a good boy! :) Oh, wait! Maybe it was funniest when Matthew was pretending Linus was a German drool monster?
p.s. My shirt strings are still crusty. Eeeew! :)
As a witness, Yes, Linus gets the award for positively _showering_ guests with affection. Intentionally and otherwise...
Post a Comment