Linus is big into helping. He loves to help me with the laundry. If I'm sorting clothes, he puts dirty clothes into the dryer. When it is time to move the clothes from the washer into the dryer, I hand them to him and he shoves them in. When I fold clothes, he piles them up in the basket. Matthew and Linus put Linus' toys and books away in his room at the end of the day and Linus has come to like putting his books on his shelf. This morning, he pulled a bunch of books down and then sat there and put them back. What a fun game! When I pack his diaper bag to go somewhere, I usually hand him something to put in. Then he finds other things to put in there, like toys, books, or papers.
Here is Linus helping me make cucumber salad. He played with the peeler and helped peel the onion.
3 comments:
I love that age when little ones what to help with everything!! It's so cute. I remember a little girl I used to baby wanted to feed me when she was in that phase. It was so cute, but very messy!
I love, love, love seeing Linus in Brandon's clothes. I was debating keeping the tan courderoy "Easter overalls" instead of giving them to you but I get so much joy of seeing Linus wear things that it's much better than just having them in a box somewhere.
He's concentrating so hard! Look at that furrowed brow.
As he gets older, I look to see if he looks more like you or more like Matthew, but he just looks like Linus.
Post a Comment