Linus first played with Play-Doh at Alex's and Max's birthday party. He put some in his mouth. As I was trying to pry it out, he made a face and spit it out voluntarily. So that first lesson about Play-Doh was learned. Last week Linus played with Play-Doh at his friend Chase's house. The two of them poked Gerber toddler table knives into it. Lucero came over to play on Tuesday and we introduced her to Play-Doh. She liked flattening it with her hands and really got into it. Linus kept handing her tools. We acquired our own little set of Play-Doh as our party favor at Alex's party. It included four containers of Play-Doh and some tools for cutting out a duck, pony, snowman, and bell.
When I play with it with Linus, I make shapes and try teaching him how to roll some into a ball. He likes to poke and smell it. Today I said, "That is the smell of childhood. Just so you know."
1 comment:
Ooh! What a cute picture. They both look so into it.
Post a Comment