This is what Linus is doing right this very minute: sleeping under the ironing board. My current quilt project is hanging over it. He wasn't tired at nap time so we kept playing. All of our activities today finally caught up with him. He crawled under the quilt top and kept asking me what I could hear. Next thing I knew he was zonked out.
What did we do today that wore him out? We brought laundry in off the line from yesterday afternoon, we washed another load and hung it out together (he says he is clothes pin boy and I am clothes woman), made two loaves of bread, played the Thomas matching game, Langley showed up with some replacement puzzles for the ones we left her and that her dog chewed up, we played with all of the new puzzles and played a rather large memory game, ate lunch, read stories, swept the house together, and listened to a cd. Phew. I'm tired too.
2 comments:
Sara says: That sounds like a busy day! He looks adorable sleeping under the ironing table!
Clothes pin boy certainly needed a nap after all that!
Post a Comment