Friday, July 07, 2006

All Smiles

Linus was all smiles this morning and charmed all the staff at the rheumatologist's office. He was talking and smiling up a storm. The nurse was trying to stay focused on taking my blood pressure and such while Linus was smiling and talking to her. When I was talking to the doctor, Linus got a bit fussy, so I took him out of the stroller and had him on my lap. He was very content just looking at the doctor. At the pharmacy he enjoyed looking at all the neat things like glassware, bottles of beverages, newspapers, etc. Now he's napping because all of that wore him out!

Here's a picture of him doing what he does a lot: chewing and sucking on his hands. We can't help but wonder if he is in early stages of teething because he doesn't just suck on our fingers anymore; he gnaws on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss that baby so much. Can't wait to snuggle him again. Brandon is outgrowing his tent and I bet I know a little boy who would like to use it when he gets a bit older...