
I was sorting through some boxes that were never unpacked when we moved into our house over a year ago and discovered a Spiderman Pez. I was getting ready to throw it away and then realized it was a good size for Linus to hold; hence, his first Pez experience. The first thing he did was insert Spiderman's head into his mouth.
We had a peaceful and relaxing Independence Day at home. Linus seemed to enjoy my telling of the Revolutionary War and the US becoming a nation. He smiled anyway. He had a hard time staying asleep in the first part of the night and wanted to be held. The only thing I can think of is that all of the fireworks exploding in the neighborhood were unsettling to him. I reassured him this morning that we do not live in Iraq.
4 comments:
Yum! I wonder what flavor of Pez will be Linus's favorite?? :)
Why do you have a Spiderman Pez? And how does it taste?
John and I have a friend (Jeff) who collects Pez dispensers. He hot-glues them to the wall in his loft. It's hilarious. He says he has every Pez ever made except for two limited edition ones that he's trying to get off e-bay. He's actually gone to Pez conventions...seriously. He's a nut. :) We were just over at his place and were discussing how Pez candy is so nasty, but the fact that it comes out of the cool dispensers makes it worth it! Perhaps Linus will become a Pez junkie, too! :)
In response to BryAnn's question: it appears that this is the last of my many Pez dispensers I used to carry around in my purse.
And Star, it is so true about the candy being quite inferior. If it weren't being dispensed from a fun Pez dispenser, it wouldn't sell.
Post a Comment