Friday, July 28, 2006

Little Assistant

Linus is such a good little assistant. He went to the roofing place with me and helped me select shingles for the garage roof that we are having replaced. I never knew shingles came in so many colors. They didn't have a match to our house, so I just went with black. Linus charmed the office person with his cute face peeking out from under his sun hat.

Last night Linus and I attended the classical concert at the Garden while Matthew worked. We sat by the tree that Linus liked so much last week. He kicked his legs very excitedly when he was looking up at it over our heads. He had a meltdown at bedtime. I'm not sure if he was just overstimulated or if something else was troubling him.

I'm scrubbing up the high chair that is a hand-me-down from Brandon. Won't be long and Linus will be using it. Matthew's brother and sister-in-law may be visiting in September and their little Wesley will be one, so he'll certainly use the high chair.

Not much planned for the weekend. Matthew has to work and it will be dastardly hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh...Linus enjoys building supplies. Stephanie, remember how Brandon used to lug that giant yellow home improvement book over to Grandma or Grandpa and he would ooh and ahh whenever they said "Drain pipes!!!" or "Wiring new electricity!!" He would kick his legs and jump up and down over that book, which had only crude pencil drawings of tools and equipment. Perhaps Linus will be the same way!!