Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Report Card



Linus gets a gold star today for his tummy time performance. He held his head up high for quite a while without complaining about it. Hooray for Linus!

Linus will be four months old next week, which means he can start eating rice cereal. I'm resistant to the idea of feeding him food because it means he's growing up. On the other hand, I'm ready for the adventures we'll have in feeding him. Linus has inherited beautiful silverware: one is a spoon and cup with his grandfather's name engraved on them, and the other is a spoon and fork set with his father's name engraved on them. For Linus, Matthew and I selected a bunny spoon and cup from Mariposa. The handles on the cup are bunnies. We will have them engraved with Linus' name and birthdate. I admit that this is an extravagance, but he is our pride and joy.

Linus has a playdate at noon with Johanna. I'll report on that tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have some cute stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not an extravagance, it's creating another heirloom for your family.