
I guess we wore Linus out yesterday. I took him to Appleton to see Kristin for lunch and shopping at the Ben Franklin Craft's going out of business sale. Linus ate at 5:15, went to sleep for the night at around 7:15, and woke up this morning around
6:15. That is a long time to go without eating. He must have been really tired. Shopping was a challenge because Linus needed a couple of trips out to the car for diapering and feeding, but he really did quite well. I got a pattern to make him a cute stuffed lion for Christmas. It was a fun day. Kristin is a great cook!
Busy today doing things around the house since we'll be gone for a few days to Madison/APT. Looking forward to our weekend getaway.
2 comments:
Have a great time at APT! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures on Linus' first road trip! :)
I love this web site, Bonnie just gave it to me. I will be reading it every day. Hope all is well with you. I was on vacation for two weeks and had a good time. This weekend I'm watching Kyler play in a baseball all-stars tournament in Shawano and next week I'm going up to the cottage with my mom and grandkids
Very excited. I would like to get together may lunch, girls day or what ever. Miss you alot here, its not the same.
Pat
Post a Comment