We took Linus downtown today to visit with Santa at Beerensten's Candies. He was the lucky first child to sit on his lap. The first thing Linus did was reach for Santa's beard with his chubby little fingers. Santa was on the ball and kept Linus' fingers out of it. Then Matthew helped Linus pet Santa's beard nicely.
Linus is a very good natured baby and people smile and wave to him or stop and talk to us. As I entered Target with Linus the other day, a woman walked up behind me and said, "I love how your baby is holding tightly onto your shoulder." I said, "I love it, too. It's the best feeling." While pushing Linus in the cart, a woman coming from the opposite direction with a cart full of purchases said, "Want to trade carts?" I said, "No way!"
Tomorrow he will be eight months old. He is positively wonderful. And perfect!
1 comment:
Susan Says...We hope to get Lucy pants to see Santa this weekend at PetSmart. I can't wait. I think she will do a number on Santa's beard...
Post a Comment