Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tall Babies



It looks like Johanna and Linus are saying, "No, we're playing nice. Really we are." When they were standing next to each other, Linda noticed that Johanna is taller than Linus. We also noticed that we'd dressed them the same; both were in overalls, hooded sweatshirts, and the same booties from Target.

This morning Linus scooted around my craft room on his fanny. He leaned forward with his hands and pulled himself along. Pretty cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I suspect Linus will never crawl. He will scoot and propel himself in other ways until he can walk. I think that's just going to be his way!

All I want for Christmas is Linus under my tree on Christmas morning. Please send him Fex-Ex so he may arrive on time. Or, have Santa pick him up in his sleigh on his way south. However, send him in old clothes because he will get dirty coming down my chimney.

Anonymous said...

Sara says, "No, I'd really like him under my tree. It would make my Christmas perfect. Linus with his rosy cheeks and all. I adore those cheeks." It won't let me log in. =(

Anonymous said...

His cheeks ARE rosy. Does his belly shake when he laughs, like a bowl full of jelly? (meaning his belly is a bowl of jelly not that his laughing resembles jelly....you know how it goes.)

Anonymous said...

Sara also says, I love how he has his hand on his friend's back. How cute!

Anonymous said...

I also like how Linus is resting his hand on his little friend's back. What a little charmer!

Anonymous said...

Susan says.. No you guys have it all wrong. I WANT HIM UNDER MY NON-TREE. I get no tree so I should get Linus. He is adorable standing!