Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tick, Tick, Tick


Last week I made brownies while Linus was napping. When I brought him downstairs, he was captivated by the sound of the kitchen timer. I let him play with it on the floor while I got the brownies out of the oven.

Linus still isn't crawling, but whenever I have him sitting, he goes down on his tummy and tries to move. The best he can do is scoot backwards on the wood floors. I cheer him on and tell him he is getting somewhere, but he isn't pleased with it.

Areas in which he is showing marked improvement include feeding himself banana on Sunday and figuring out the sippy cup yesterday. When Matthew gave him the cup last night, he actually sipped and got water, then wiggled around with excitement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan says that Linus sure gets to do a lot of fun things. I am sure one day he will crawl, even if it is after he mastered walking! He is so cute. I get to see him in just4 days!