A friend lent us her Johnny Jump Up for Linus to try out. I was doubtful that he would like it because he likes walking around, but thought it wouldn't hurt to try it out. Perhaps it would give Linus something to occupy him safely while I cook. Linus tolerated it only long enough for me to get some photos. At first he was excited about it because it was something new. Then he tried to walk into the dining room and couldn't get anywhere. That was the end of that. I think this would have been something he really enjoyed when he was 5-7 months old. He loved standing then, but wasn't mobile yet.
Linus licked a sports car yesterday! We were at Saturn for the fourth time in a week and a half and I was walking Linus around and around the showroom. He got excited to see his reflection in the fancy Saturn sportscar called Sky. Next thing I knew, he leaned forward and licked it. Maybe he developed a taste for sports cars when he got to ride in his grandpa's Mustang over Thanksgiving. (Turns out the problem with my car is that a rodent chewed up a bunch of wires.)
1 comment:
Our mother got one of those for Brandon because I guess we loved our as kids but Brandon was kind of "meh" on it too. He'd go in it for a little while and then was like, "okay, now what do I do?" Damn MTV generation.
I guess these kids are, what? The iPod generation?
Post a Comment