We had an enjoyable Christmas. We all received wonderful presents and have been having fun watching Linus explore his new toys. We can see him thinking hard about them as he works them over. So far, his favorites are the rubber duck from grandma and grandpa and the Little People set from Lyz. He likes chewing these toys a lot. The Little People set has a llama, chicken, fence, and girl. Linus likes the chicken and llama best. He has been going from toy to toy, so it will take a while for him to get to know them all.
2 comments:
Susan says...I was hoping I would be on the blog too, for giving him his first gift ever. He is very cute and I am glad he got a lot of fun things. Yeah for his ornament being done!
He's doing a good job opening that present! I don't recall Brandon being all that interested in opening gifts. He'd tear off a piece of the paper and then put it in his mouth and he was done.
I almost bought Linus the elf shoes from Target (that match that hat I think) but Brian thought that was cruel thing to do to him.
Post a Comment