Saturday, December 30, 2006

Good Little Vegetarian


I've been telling Linus, "You're such a good little vegetarian." He eats a variety of vegetables now and feeds them to himself. I bought a mix of frozen organic veggies that includes broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and carrots. He can't have the carrots because he's allergic to them, but I boil up the others and tear them into small pieces for him. Tonight he fed himself kidney beans and squash. I pulled off most of the skins on the beans because that is kind of tough. I wasn't sure he'd like it, but he did.

Here's a recent photo of him enjoying asparagus tips. Isn't it cute how his mouth is open before he gets the food to it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will he always be allergic to carrots or are you supposed to try them again after he's a year old? It seems strange that he's allergic to carrots but can eat sweet potatoes and all other veggies. I wonder what is in carrots that his body reacts to?

Anonymous said...

to Linus - you are the cutest baby ever. I like your pictures on the computer.

From Brandon

Anonymous said...

Linus- You're cute. I hope you enjoy your train.

Anonymous said...

Yes, my family is spending New Years Eve on Linus' blog. Are we sad or what?? By the way, Brandon posted his very own message, isn't that cute?