Friday, October 19, 2007

Prelude to Halloween, Part 1


Here is Linus enjoying his first lolli pop. We were at the post office mailing out portraits to friends and family and the postal worker asked if Linus could have a sucker. I paused and said, "He's never had one before; but sure!" Linus reached in and pulled one out, not knowing what it was. He carried it around while we were out and about, but I let him eat it when we were home and I could ensure he consumed it safely. What cracked me up was that as soon as I told him not to touch things with it because it was sticky, he touched his alphabet poster with it.

In case you care, it was a banana dum dum sucker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great expression! Glad he started with banana and not something more common like strawberry. May he continue to have uncommon good taste as he discovers all the other good foods out there.

Anonymous said...

I love the Linus art on the fridge!! Got his portraits today...SO cute!