Monday, October 29, 2007

Prelude to Halloween, Part 3



Our neighbor, Anna, invited a bunch of us from the neighborhood to come over and carve pumpkins together. Eighteen people showed up! She served sparkling apple cider and caramel apples. Some other folks brought tamales and amazing cupcakes. Linus wasn't interested in helping me pull the guts out of his pumpkin, but he did like stirring the guts around in a bowl. He also had fun going between me, Matthew, and another guest for bites of the food. I love the fact that we live in such a fun-loving neighborhood where people enjoy one another. It is also great to have Linus surrounded by wonderful people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see a photo of you with Linus every now and then. :) Are those your NEW pants?? If only I could see the belt...

p.s. Of course you know this, but the skeleton hands are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what Linus is for Halloween!!