
I voted by mail last week and I was so emotional as I drew the line to vote for Obama. I've never photographed my ballot before, but this one seems so significant. I'll be working at a poll all day tomorrow and sending Obama vibes to each and every voter who shows up. The messages of this campaign are messages I want to pass on to Linus.
We are the ones that we've been waiting for. There is nothing false about hope. We can repair this world. Yes we can.
On a lighter note, I was complaining about Republicans recently to Matthew and rather than using an expletive I said, "Grrrr." The next time Linus heard the word Republican he said, "Grrrrr." That's my boy!
2 comments:
Good for you! I hope you are plenty busy all day at the polls. May every single registered voter come out to vote. May there be no problems with the machines or ballots. May every vote count. May the electoral college here our voices. May we have Obama for president! May we have a new country!
Go Obama!! I've been crying with JOY all night as the results come in. What a wonderful birthday present for you if this turns out the way we hope!!!
Post a Comment