Sunday, November 02, 2008

Autumnal Chores


We raked leaves together Friday morning.  The weather has been very pleasant and our neighborhood gets a golden glow from the sunlight shining through the yellow leaves.  The little boy from across the street came over with his mom. She and I visited while the boys raked leaves together and jumped into them.  Linus got very upset when I started bagging the leaves up.  I had to explain a couple of times that we need to bag them up for the city to compost them.  The bags are huge!  The first time I asked Linus if I could put him in one he declined.  Then he let me do it about a half hour later.  When we went into the house a bunch of leaf bits came out of the cuffs in his pants and I was pulling leaves out of my shirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Linus in the leaf bag. Such a cute smile!