Monday, August 21, 2006

And the Winning Vegetable Is...




Carrots! We let Linus choose for himself from the peas, carrots, and sweet potatoes that I was able to find from the organic brand of which I approve. First he grabbed at his rice cereal, then our cereal on the lower shelf, and then he reached for his carrots. He didn't respond strongly either way to the carrots, but ate them up just fine. He sure looked cute with carrots on his face.

Since he has been taking such short naps, he fizzles out earlier in the evening. Last night he went to bed at 7, which gave me time to mow the lawn and sew.

P.S. I've been trying to post this since Monday morning and it keeps crashing when I try to upload the photos, so no pictures for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mouse broke the picture-uploading function with its cuteness.

Carrots it is!

Susan said...

Yeah for carrots. Perhaps he will have perfect vision one day?