Thursday, August 03, 2006

Four Months Old


Linus is four months old today. This morning I told him all the ways in which he is different from when he was a newborn: "talks," holds his rattle, puts things in his mouth, "stands" tall, smiles, looks at books, etc. Here is a photo of him doing tummy time. He holds his head up well, but he gets frustrated and crabby.

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant. Wow! What a ride the last year has been. Being a mom is great; being pregnant wasn't so great. Certain smells still remind me of morning sickness. I am overjoyed to have little Linus. He sure is fun.

We didn't get to the Farmers' Market last night. Linus was worn out from tie dying and took a three hour nap, and then it rained really hard so I'm sure the farmers packed up and went home. We were invited to the Garden to tie dye with leftover dye from a class they held Monday. Matthew tie dyed two onesies and a diaper for Linus. They look cool. I'll photograph them on Linus and then post the pictures to the blog sometime in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our "Baby Linus" (as Brandon calls him) is four months old!!!! When was visiting I was saying how he's only lived about 100 days. That is funny to think about. Can't wait to hear how he gobbles up his cereal.