Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Typical Peaceful Day


Yesterday was your average, pretty good day. Linus helped me do three loads of laundry and vacuum under the fridge. We played with his blocks and rattles, read a few books, sang songs, and giggled. When Matthew came home, we had dinner and then I finished mowing the lawn. Matthew put Linus in his carrier and he actually tolerated it. His legs looked so bumpy under the fabric; it was pretty funny. The two of them picked up sticks so I could mow. After all the yard work, Linus had his last meal of the day and went to sleep. He is napping right now and he has his 4-month doctor visit at 10. I'll have his vital statistics for you tomorrow. My guesses are the following: he weighs 15.5 pounds, is 26 inches long, and his head will be more like in the 85th percentile. Anyone else want to take a guess?

No comments: