Monday, August 14, 2006

Trampoline!




We had a great weekend. The weather was perfect for spending time outside. Saturday we went to Bonnie's beach for a cookout. Erica's family was there, too, so that meant there were three little boys. I took Linus on the trampoline and gently bounced. He seemed to like it. He also liked watching me from the sidelines. He got to see his first camp fire while the rest of us made s'mores. Erica's boys, Carson and Connor, are lots of fun. Next year Linus will be able to play in the sand with them.

Yesterday we took care of things around the house, like laundry and yard work. Linus took a four hour nap late in the day. Around seven I finally turned on the light and cut his nails, which woke him up. We were afraid he'd stay up late, but after feeding him and playing with him a bit, he was ready for bed. Good thing, because we were tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met Linus' "cousin" Lucy today. (Lucy is a brand new baby basset hound belonging to Linus' Aunt Susan.)

Linus will love pulling her ears!