Thursday, August 24, 2006

Parenting Dilemma


Linus has a bit of a rash on his cheeks and his back. Our problem is in deciding whether to take him in to see the doctor or not. I say that since he isn't sick and the rash looks pretty minor, that we don't go to the doctor. Matthew wants a doctor's opinion, but won't say definitively for me to take Linus in.

Linus has started reaching for toys when he is on his tummy. The motivation appears to be that he wants the toys in his mouth! This morning we are going to a free class about infant massage and this weekend we will be in Madison at Sara's. She will be playing with Linus while Matthew and I attend some shows at APT. It has been rainy and I'm hoping it clears up in time for our shows.

Apparently Safari and Blogger are not getting along right now. Apple is aware of it, so hopefully a fix comes out soon so I can post photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My only concern on the rash would be if it's related to his new culinary adventures.

Brian, Brandon and I will see you guys Friday night! We're pretty excited to see our sweet Linus.