
We've been rather busy the last few days. My car had a mysterious problem that took three trips to Saturn to correct. In the end, my car got a new engine computer. Thank heavens I have an extended warranty that covered the cost! Linus charmed everyone at Saturn. He especially liked watching the parts guy because he was on the phone a lot and Linus likes the phone. Alex and I took the babies to hear a holiday concert by the Bay Port High School Ensemble at the Brown County Courthouse on Thursday. The singing was beautiful and Linus had fun reaching over and grabbing Johanna's arm. She'd push his hand away and then immediately grab at him. If they were in grade school, the teacher would have had to separate them. Susan visited on Friday. We exchanged presents, sipped hot chocolate, and talked. Linus loves the Amazing Animals train she gave him. He's been playing with it a lot. He even pulled himself forward on the wood floor to get to it yesterday. It took three pulls to get there. I was out of commission with a migraine yesterday evening and into this morning. In addition to being in pain, I was worried I wouldn't finish stitching Linus' ornament in time. The pain has subsided quite a bit and I finished the ornament this afternoon after we got back from taking treats to our neighbors. Two invited us in and we had fun visiting with them. Linus was his cute, charming self, with rosy cheeks and all. He sampled at bit of Christmas cookie and gnawed on a homemade dill pickle.
Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for the beautiful presents you shipped to us. We can't wait to open them!
(Photo by Alex last weekend)
1 comment:
I met Johanna's mom when I went up to Green Bay on Friday. She works at the diner we had lunch at. She was quite nice but we just missed seeing Johanna...
Post a Comment