Here are some photos from last week's play date with Johanna. Alex joined us for a bit, too. The babies hadn't seen each other in two weeks because we were out of town for Thanksgiving. Johanna squealed when she saw Linus. She has cultivated a higher pitched squeal lately and she also growls. Linus usually just looks at her. They pay more attention to each other now.
Linus is sticking his tongue out more and moving it around. I was worried his lower lip was going to get chapped because he licked it so much yesterday, but I haven't had to apply Carmex yet. Is lip balm safe for babies? He'll just lick it off right away, so hopefully he doesn't get chapped lips.
3 comments:
Vaseline would probably be better for a baby's lips. Or Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker of which I am quite fond.
I prefer Bubble Gum Lip Smacker. Then when Linus kisses you he'll leave sparkles on your cheek!
Susan says...My ChapStick brand says not to use on kids under 6 before asking a doctor.
Post a Comment