Here is Linus coloring the Christmas cards. I've been making the cards in fits and starts as Linus plays with buttons in the craft room. Most of them will go out tomorrow.
Linus is feeling better today and his temp is normal. The doctor said it appeared Linus had a virus and a sore throat. I think I need to keep him away from much of society until we travel east for Christmas so that he arrives in Massachusetts in good condition for lots of fun. Even in the throes of a mean virus, Linus still said thank you when we handed him things. It was very touching. Holding his hot, feverish body against mine certainly pulled all of my heart strings.
Yesterday Linus gave me a kiss for the first time. He kissed me on the cheek twice. When I was on the phone with Jean telling her about it, Linus heard me and he showered Matthew with kisses. What a little sweetheart.
1 comment:
Oh, so cute! I hope I get a Linus creation in my card!!
I'm glad he's doing okay, and still remembering his manners even when he's sick! How wonderful that he kissed you!
Post a Comment